Nirmal Bhakta, D.D.S.
University of Texas at Austin - 2003
NYU College of Dentistry - 2008
To start, I’m a true Texan at heart, and always will be. I was raised in West Texas in Amarillo. That’s right, The panhandle of Texas. I grew up loving my visits to our family dentist in Amarillo, and the whole experience at his office just fascinated me. After some begging, he agreed to let me shadow him for two years, which ignited my passion for dentistry at a young age.
I was lucky enough to meet my amazing wife, Hemali, in NYC, and am blessed to be married to her. She just so happens to be the dental hygienist in our practice. Yes, we work together, and it’s absolutely amazing. We just had our son, Kian, a few months ago and it has changed our world for the better!
I love getting to know all my patients and building meaningful, life-long relationships with them. I want each of my patients to feel at home when they come to see us for their dental care. I am very passionate about being able to serve our patients in the best way possible through patient education and modern conservative care.
I have a passion for serving others. We strive to be heavily involved in our local Frisco community. Frisco is home to us, and giving back to our amazing local community is such an important part of who I am.
Finally, when I'm not taking care of patients......Things I absolutely LOVE
- Spending time with my beautiful wife and son, Kian! This is everything.
- BBQ! Catch me grilling anything and everything. True Meat junkie.
- Spicy food! I love eating anything spicy. Nothing like a good sweat.
- Craft Beer, Stouts, BOURBON! Yum Yum Yum.
- Hanging out with our family and friends. Relationships Matter.
- Trying new things, visiting new places, experiencing new cultures
- SPORTS JUNKIE!
The Texas Longhorns are EVERYTHING to me. I bleed burnt orange; Seriously.